Tuesday 31 August 2010

A cheap day out

Its Tuesday which means mother and daughter day out - this may stop as from next week as she is going to college and isn't sure what days (and you can guarantee it will be Monday and Tuesdays as they are my days off!) - got my hair cut this morning.

Popped to the pictures to see The Sorcerers Apprentice (well, I just wanted to see Nicolas Cage for 2 hours!) - took our sandwiches and crisps into the cinema (bought with luncheon vouchers earned from Pinecone research) - dd paid for the cinema as she owed me pennies and we indulgently had 2 Frappes outside Ocean Terminal on the terrace overlooking the Royal Yacht Britannia.

Meatballs (bought from Aldis) and Smart price paste for tea with a Lloyd Grossman sauce (£1 - normally make my own but always have a couple of jars in for quickness)

Nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment