Tuesday 7 June 2011

Been very quiet.....

Busy doing my first big essay for my Open Uni course - its really hard when you have been out of education for sooooo long to try and get your head round it!

And my old computer finally died - had a panic attack when the computer shop phoned up and told me as I have all my family tree stuff on it - luckily they retrieved it.

So we are not getting another desktop computer at the moment - I have my laptop which we are using for wireless connection and we are using my daughters old laptop as the one plugged into the internet.

Have booked 6 days in our caravan at Whitby followed by 5 days at Barnard Castle for our summer holidays - will see how many wee trips in the tent we can also sneake in during the summer hols!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment