Saturday 5 February 2011

Another Asda order done...

Doesn't time fly! No driving lesson at all last week :( but booked 2 this week coming.
Not spent much this week up until the moment I had to put my wee car in for its MOT - new exhaust later but its now passed and I am down £250 which had to come out of savings.

The reason I am doing a weekly on-line shop is to keep me out of Asda - I had to go as I had put sausage casserole on my menu and couldn't get the Shwarz slow cooker mix that my family like on-line so....aaarrgh...popped in for it. It was so hard not to get anything else but what I wanted (sausage mix, tin tomatoes, cheap chocolate) but I nearly managed it (looked at the reductions - cheese strings for 20p and 4 puds for 20p) but managed only to spend just under £4 so was sooo pleased with myself.

Did another online shop ready for Monday - they have put their delivery prices up! Got the cheapest one which is now £3.50 - spent £65.07 (£68.07 with delivery) So Week 3 menu is..

H/M Chicken (leftover) pie and chips
H/M Lasagne (making double bolog for next week)
Beef Stew
Fish and chips
Meatballs and pasta
Chicken tortillas & pud
Roast Pork
Leftover risotto

Looking at it its a lot of meat which is why it costs so much - must do better next time! I am trying to do 4 weekly menus and just rotate them. I am saving each shopping on Asda under a shopping list so it will make it quicker to order every time

Feb housekeeping left - £122.29 left
(£50 goes into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £5.89
Spent - clothes - £14.74
Spent - household - £35.99
Spent - entertainment - £15.85
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

No comments:

Post a Comment