Sunday 27 February 2011

A very frugal week

Well havnt spent anything this week - quite proud of myself! At some stage we will need to repair our fence between our front garden and next door as its now so bad there a hole in it but will have to wait until I save up the pennies.

Did another on-line Asda shop - totalled £51.10. Now that its working well I think I might make it fortnightly as from next week. If I did a weekly shop at £4 delivery it would be 52 x £4 = £208 but if I can half that I will be happy (ie £104) Still a waste of money but if I could only train myself when I go for my main shopping that I would just stick to my list it would really help - cant trust myself!!! And as I cant as yet drive (but working on it!) OH always has to take me in the car and he's even worse in the shops than me. Perhaps when I pass my test I will be able just to go once, take a list and stick to it.....

I could cut it down further but I know what would happen - we would all feel deprived and end up going out for treats - so around the £45-£50 mark is fine.

Feb housekeeping left - £16.27 left (Asda price match - total Feb refund - £4.61)
(£50 goes into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £55.49
Spent - clothes - £19.74
Spent - household - £35.99
Spent - entertainment - £72.85
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

No comments:

Post a Comment