Tuesday 1 March 2011

Disgusted with Asda

Ordered my on-line Asda shop for between 6-8pm yesterday - don't normally like doing it this late as they are always late but I was at a training course and couldn't get my usual time.
8pm came and went....no sign....9pm came and went....no sign....started phoning Asda customer service line..on hold...5 mins..rang back...on hold 10 mins...this went on until 9.50 with still no answer and by that time I was furious - why have a Customer helpline that you cant get through on????? Sent a stonking email off about their decided lack of customer service and asking if I was ever going to get this delivery.
At 9.52pm the drive actually phoned - he was down at Duns and would be at least another hour - did I still want my delivery? Of course I wanted the delivery!!!! why did I think I made an order? Cos my cupboards were full????? So at 11.05 he turned up - no apology just very grumpy "I'm supposed to finish at 10"
I have received an automated reply from my email and so far, nothing else - not a happy bunny.

(but I did get £1.34 in vouchers due to their price promise!)

So yesterday before I went on my course I had lunch with my job share partner - she works Mon/Tues and I work Weds/Thurs/Friday so we don't see each other so it was great to catch up. Also raked round the charity shops and got a bargain video set - The Barchester Chronicles - BBC costume drama from the 1980's featuring a very young Alan Rickman - for 50p

March housekeeping left - £250 left (Asda price match - total Feb refund - £5.95)
(£50 goes into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £15
Spent - entertainment - 50p
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

No comments:

Post a Comment