Thursday 1 April 2010

A new month....

Happy days - another new month I can try my frugal ways out in!!!! Again, bought lunch and a nice smoothie (£3.75) but that was it today.....until I came home and OH announced he had been shopping......will add that up later as he "cant remember how much he spent" Aaaarrrrghhh!!! Put £50 straight into the holiday fund for our west coast trip coming up.

This trip in the van will be Inverary, Mull of Kintyre, Oban and Loch Tay - never toured in the van before (tend to just stay in one place) so should be fun. Just me, eldest dd and OH as youngest is off to Skye with her friend. So far the actual sites will cost us just pennies under £100 but for a week that's not too bad. I have even made up a menu for the caravan trying to keep costs down this time!

April housekeeping - £65
Holiday fund - £238.65 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance I have left - £34.79
Entertainment - £5.13
Spent with money paid back - £307.25

No comments:

Post a Comment