Friday 4 March 2011

Asda apology and ebay purchases

Been a busy bee - eventually after 3 emails I got a phone call from Asda apologising and giving me a refund of my delivery charges - ok I suppose but could have done better....

And have been on ebay. As I am a more traditionally built lady I find it hard to get clothes in shops to fit me so tend to rely on ebay. This time had a good haul but its getting more and more expensive. The days of real bargains are gone but I still managed to get some tops for 99p but the postage is £4! Anyway, got a grand total of 2 t-shirts, a cardi, a spring jacket and 3 tops for work for £39 (including postage) - seems dear but most of them were Evans and you would be lucky to get 2 tops for that in the shop (and the jacket would have probably cost more than that)I also got a nice melamine blue and white picnic set of 4 bowls, 4 beakers and 4 plates for £3.20 including postage - will do nicely in the caravan as I have noticed my old ones were getting awfully scratched.
Did have another lunch out with my daughter this week - shes just got a conditional offer from Edinburgh University so is chuffed to bits.

March housekeeping left - £254 left - £4 delivery charge refunded
(£50 goes into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £30
Spent - entertainment - 50p
Spent - clothes - £39
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

No comments:

Post a Comment