Sunday 20 March 2011

Spring day

Had a lovely day today - walked round the garden centre, wee tea and cake (£6) and had a lovely walk round Smeaton Lake - carpets of snowdrops - sun was shining - at peace with the world!

Did my on-line shop - £100.35 for 2 weeks - actually got a lots stuff to stock my cupboards with so pleased - had £6.04 in vouchers sitting when I got the the checkout - must have been from previous price guarantees so that was a nice bonus! Will have to check as they have charged me delivery but as I used my Asda card delivery should be free if its over £100 unless they have changed their policy....we'll see.

Went to our local Sunday market - only spent £2 on 2 growing kits (wild rocket and red peppers) nice little kits with their own mini greenhouses which are just the right size for a windowsill.

March housekeeping left - £30 left (£6.04 vouchers from Asda price guarantee)
(£50 goes into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £30
Spent - entertainment - £21.50
Spent - clothes - £50.20
Spent - household - £40.90
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

No comments:

Post a Comment