Tuesday 8 March 2011

Magazine treat for me

In my pre-frugal days (loooong time ago!) I was a bit of a magazine freak. Not so much the glossys but every week I bought the Woman, Woman's Own and Bella. If I was bored I also got the Best and if desperate, the Woman's Weekly. Every month since it started I have bought Prima. I have been known to buy Essentials and home magazines.
Now I only get the Prima through using Tesco clubcard deals and don't buy any other mags - I can get what I want off the Internet. I do however, buy rubbishy mags (celebrity ones) while we are away in our caravan as a treat.
So when I saw a special offer for 12 issues of the She magazine for £12 I decided to treat myself...

March housekeeping left - £161 left
(£50 goes into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £30
Spent - entertainment - £27.50
Spent - clothes - £39
Spent - household - £35
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

No comments:

Post a Comment