Friday 28 May 2010

2 no spend days in a row!

Thats a first for me for a long time lol!

Have 2 car boots to go to this weekend - one on Sat and one on Sunday but the for-cast is awful - shame cos they are 2 really small but always nice car boots......

Back to mutterings about Smart price dishwasher tablets - did a load last night (on quick wash) with my Fairy tablet and it even took the burnt bits off my lasagne dish. I will have to use up the Smarprice ones (I never throw anything away I can still use!) but will only use them on a less dirty load and will use two.

Yet again I am gearing myself up to doing a menu - I really don't know why I stopped - its definitely the way to save on the housekeeping. Perhaps if I posted our dinners on this blog that might help me focus......

May housekeeping - £250 (and £4 into Junes!)
Extra Holiday fund - £50
My allowance I have left - £17.79
Entertainment - £157.70 (really getting out of hand!)
Clothes - £46.50
Household - £33
Spent with money paid back - £423.63

No comments:

Post a Comment