Tuesday 4 May 2010

Arent cinemas expensive!

I must admit we like the pictures - both dds have CEA cards as they are disabled and they get a free carer in for both of them - which means if the 4 of us go we only pay for 1 adult and 1 child....but its still a dear night out! Went to see Clash of the Titans last night - paid extra to see it in 3d but was worth it as we all really enjoyed it.

It was £17.20, I bought my own juice/water and sweets which came to just under £7 totalling £24.20. If we had to pay full price it would have cost £36.90 and I wouldn't even guess how much sweets/drinks/popcorn would cost if bought at the cinema. We went at night too which we don't normally do but the film had been out a while and it was only 2 evening showings. For future films we will try and see them earlier as it saves £3.30 (if seeing them in 3d) and cut down on sweets and bring own water in bottles from the tap!

And as its Tuesday me and dd went for a meal (£14.50) and I bought 3 plants (£5) and a pair of crocs (£5) and got my hair cut (£25) - its really going to have to stop - picnics all round from now on! I am going to go back through my blog since Jan and see how much I spend on meals out (no doubt going to get quite a shock!)

May housekeeping - £48.73
Extra Holiday fund - £50
My allowance I have left - £26.29
Entertainment - £38.70
Clothes - £5
Household - £18.50
Spent with money paid back - £376.63

No comments:

Post a Comment