Thursday 6 May 2010

Always money going out...

Another mump going on here (must be time of the month!) so both yesterday and today bought lunch at work....£6

Youngest dd got the chance to go with the school to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Edinburgh Playhouse so jumped at the chance - another £26 out the door! (but well worth it as she is so excited to be going!)

OH quick trip to Haldanes..another £27 down (seriously thinking about taking his bank card off him!)

I'm off work on holiday next week so want to get down to some serious menu planning and batch cooking for the freezer. One of the reasons we spend so much on food is that OH isn't very good about thinking in advance for tea and defrosting stuff when I'm working and I haven't been very good on menu planning recently - all of this will change next week!

May housekeeping - £75.73
Extra Holiday fund - £50
My allowance I have left - £20.29
Entertainment - £64.70
Clothes - £5
Household - £18.50
Spent with money paid back - £376.63

1 comment:

  1. come on over and see my blog, i'm a need not a want person, maybe we can swap ideas xxxxxxxxx frugal queen xxx

    ReplyDelete