Monday 24 May 2010

Must try more....

I always seem to be eating out! Me and oh popped down to the caravan shop to try and get a seal for our door (they didn't have it so will try to get it on the net) - ended up having a hot meat roll at the cafe next door and it was soooooo hot so popped to the beach and had an ice cream (that was £15 in total) Did yet more shopping (I still haven't made any kind of menu - really cant seem to face it) so that's another £41 on the grocery bill.

Again, today had lunch out today but treated my friend (and eldest dd) as she had got us free passes for a very upmarket hotels spa facilities. We had a lovely couple of hours using the pool, outdoor bubbly pool and various saunas/steam rooms followed by coffee and chatting in the lounge. Wouldn't buy lunch there as it was to dear so had it at a local garden centre (£18) but didn't buy anything there. Did however buy more leggings at Asda and some loo roll and reduced bits for the freezer - spent £10 and £5 on leggings.

I cant seem to get oh on the frugal ways at all - I'm struggling with them (trying out Smart price dishwasher tablets as we speak!) I do this - I am really great and hardly spend any money but then go on a complete bender which seems to have been while I have been blogging!

So the first thing I am going to work on is LESS EATING OUT!!!

May housekeeping - £250 (and £4 into Junes!)
Extra Holiday fund - £50
My allowance I have left - £17.79
Entertainment - £157.70 (really getting out of hand!)
Clothes - £46.50
Household - £33
Spent with money paid back - £396.63

1 comment:

  1. What can we all say...........if you'vee written this to be admonished? well, most of your spending list are wants, alright if you are rolling in money but in these times, i doubt it.

    ReplyDelete