Friday 14 May 2010

Always spending

Busy day yesterday - I'm on holiday from work so intended to be a domestic goddess and do loads in the house......eldest dd came down and off I went out!

Asda - got there just as they were whoopsing loads of meat - spent quite a bit but got loads of stuff so quite happy - £49.23

Evans - needed new work tops - got 2 in the sales - £22

Lunch (aaaargh - total downfall) - £10.50

Got back and eldest dd helped House Doctor my back bedroom (the one I tidied and put pictures on the blog - bad as ever!!!!) Really got into getting rid of stuff - dd away with bags of wool and needles, clothes and a big basket. OH took 4 bin bags of clothes to the charity shop and a huge box of china and bric-a-brac. I never thought of myself as a hoarder but all this proves otherwise! Still need to get rid of some furniture but working on that. Put 40 Friends videos on Freecycle (and the unit they were in) but no takers yet.

Made a meatloaf in the slow cooker - first time tried it and I thought it was fine but oh and youngest dd weren't keen - it was a bit more moist than our usual meatloaf so next time will try cooking it up on rack so the juices run out.

May housekeeping - £178.51
Extra Holiday fund - £50
My allowance I have left - £17.79
Entertainment - £99.70
Clothes - £33
Household - £33
Spent with money paid back - £376.63

No comments:

Post a Comment