Tuesday 23 March 2010

Another nice day out

Well - me and eldest dd decided not to do a Tuesday this week as we have seen quite a lot of each other and been out and about and our houses are starting to suffer...by 9.30am I got a text from her saying not going out on a Tuesday was boring! So off we went......

Quite a long trip this Tuesday down to the Teviot water garden just outside Kelso - nice gardens going down to the river, nice shop and a lovely lunch. I got some smoked chicken and rasberry cheesecake to take home. Then came back via Kelso and found another big garden centre where we both bought some plants. So altoghter today I spent £30 which I shall be naughty and take off the money eldest dd paid back!

Only at work 2 days this week as I am having a flex day off so hopefully there will be at least 2 no-spend-days this week!

March grocery spend - £250 and £60 from Aprils!
Holiday fund - £188.65 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance I have left - £20.96
Clothes - £8.35
Birthdays - £8.47
Household - £32.46
Entertainment - £90.78
Spent with money paid back - £280.10

No comments:

Post a Comment