Monday 8 March 2010

Budget musings

I have been looking back on my blog and am really happy I have been doing it. Although it seems I spend nearly every day when I look back on my spending before I blogged it really was out of control (well, out of control for me - always within what I get paid in! and certainly not involving getting into debt!!) I always thought that by doing my banking at the end of the month (i.e. I put everything on my spreadsheets for my freedom account and compare it with my bank statements) I was really doing well but since I have been accounting for every penny I spend I can see there were amounts on my bank statement I literally just used to ignore!

So another wee grocery spend today (OH did this one - went for coffee and ended up spending £20.46!)

March grocery spend - £104.09 (budget £250)
Holiday fund - £196.76 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance I have left - £27.60
Clothes - £5.85
Birthdays - £2.97
Household - £22.97
Entertainment - £49.90

No comments:

Post a Comment