Monday 15 March 2010

The damn has burst!


Gawd, once I get spending there is no stopping me! Its like a damn bursting!

First - put an order in from Food Bargains - for £17 (inc postage) I got a huge amount of bargains which I am very pleased with. Never used them before so will reserve judgement until I actually receive my order.

Next - visit to B&Q -(this was on Saturday - 20% discount day) Its been 4 years since we decorated this place and I know I much prefer to spend my money on holidays enough is enough - you have to keep respectable!!! The cushions (see photo)were a want not a need but I thought they really brightened the place up (bargain at £6 including pad)

We bought.....

Vinyl floor tiles for the caravan (had a grotty carpet in which we have ripped out)
2 bright lights for the caravan
Vinyl floor tiles for the bathroom
Wallpaper for the bathroom
Paint for the bathroom
3 new cushions for the sitting room
Paint for the hall
Bits ie white spririt, brushes etc

It came to £175.60 (with the 20% discount of £44.40 taken off)

March grocery spend - £153.78 (budget £250)
Holiday fund - £196.76 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance I have left - £23.05
Clothes - £8.35
Birthdays - £2.97
Household - £32.46
Entertainment - £70.78
From money paid back - £175.60

No comments:

Post a Comment