Monday 1 March 2010

I swear I have a real problem....

I just cant keep away from the shops!

A wee trip to Asda for Rennies, Toilet roll and a hamster ball.......how did I spend £25??????

OK - dd owes me £4 for the ball
Pair of jeans for my granddaughter - 85p!
Xmas pressies - reduced from £3 to £1 (bought 2)
2 new nighties for me - £5 (this was a real need as some of my nighties are barely even fit for dusters never mind the bucket!)

So that's another £13.15 for groceries (and I still forgot fabric conditioner so have just put a glug of white vinegar in my machine)

Since its the 1st of March I am starting again with my totals....the first thing is an extra £50 straight into the holiday fund from the grocery budget...

March grocery spend - £63.47
Holiday fund - £196.76 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance I have left - £49.50
Clothes - £5.85

No comments:

Post a Comment