Thursday 27 January 2011

Kindle

I love my Kindle! got it from my mum and dad and am thrilled to bits with it.I'm an avid reader and will happily read anything so have downloaded loads of free books from Amazon and Project Gutenberg. Bought a cover with it at Xmas but have also knitted it a very fetching stripy sock cover in shades of brown and burgundy with some left over wool I had - wish my camera was working as it looks very preppy!

No more spending at the moment - the menu plan is working well - already have a list on my fridge of stuff we need next week so will do another weeks shopping on Monday. Trying to find free codes for shopping but even paying the £3 delivery charge saves me buying stuff willy nilly.


Jan housekeeping left - £10.24
(£50 went into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £50.20
Spent - household - £58.60
Spent - emergency fund - £43.43
Spent - birthday fund - £18.50
Spent - entertainment - £44.40
Spent - clothes - £18.58
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and saw you were taking driving lessons too! And what a lovley carrot you have to pass - I'm green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - driving is much harder than I ever thought!

    ReplyDelete