Saturday 15 January 2011

Shopping trip to Dunfermline

My eldest dd promised my youngest dd a shopping trip to Dunfermline (has a big Primark) - takes around an hour. Youngest dd went mental in Primark (her own money!) and altogether, including lunch we were there nearly 5 hours as there are lots of shops. Found a really good second hand shop (Salvation Army) and eldest dd got a lovely brown Evans coat for £2!

I spent the following.....

Primark - bracelet - £2.50
New Look - top for work - £5.20 (dd bought it for me and used her student card)
Salvation army - 4 baby clothes for £1 for dgs
Lunch and snacks - £17
Parking - £3.40
Poundshop - mostly stationary for school - £6

Got home and oh moans he has "Man" flu so popped into Asda to get his Beechams Flu tablets (man cost me a fortune - the Asda ones are only £1 but the Beechams are £3! Then his Rennies (he is going for an op on his stomach) which were nearly a fiver! Got some stuff for lunches next week and veg etc - really restrained myself! But did buy 4 cereal holders at £2 each - we were using Asda smartprice ones but the lids all cracked - this will come out of my household budget (£8)So spent £24 as housekeeping.




Jan housekeeping left - £114.15
(£50 went into holiday fund)
Spent - my allowance - £21.50
Spent - household - £50.66
Spent - emergency fund - £43.43
Spent - birthday fund - £17
Spent - entertainment - £34.40
Spent - clothes - £6.20
Spent - Christmas 2011 - £106.25 (saved - £202.45!)

No comments:

Post a Comment