Friday 26 February 2010

Another no spend day!

Two in a week - that's a first!!

My home made latte was a success! it didn't really take long to make and next time I might make the coffee stronger but it was every good as the one I buy at work.

I used to buy lunch every day at the canteen - just a baked potato but it would cost about £3 depending on the filling - I work 3 days so it was 3 x £3 + £1.60 for a latte = £10.60

This week I spent 21p on wraps (bought reduced)
£1.00 on mixed salad (I love rocket!)
79p for a packet of luncheon meat that did other sandwiches as well
£1 on packet 6 Cadburys shortcake (but still have 3 for next week)
H/M latte - free

So that was a total of £2.50 so it saved £8.10! Take that over a year (minus say 4 weeks holiday) and that's a saving of £388.10 for the year! We are talking a weeks holiday in the caravan! Not to be sniffed at!!!!!

We were watching the BBC news tonight and they were showing the High Street at Auchterarder where we where with our caravan last week and it was under 2 foot of snow! Definitely picked the right week to go!

Feb grocery spend - £126.24
Holiday fund - £123 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance - all gone and am 15p in debt to March's allowance (help!)
From Savings - £27
Entertainment - £96.11

Household - £52.80
Clothes - £37.75

No comments:

Post a Comment