Friday 12 February 2010

The spending continues....

When I first started this blog I actually thought there would be days when I simply didn't have anything to blog about i.e. when I never spent anything - HOW WRONG WAS I????

So I admit to more small spending - my Friday latte (£1.60) and lunch at the canteen (£3.45) which will have to come out of my grocery spend as I have run out of my allowance.

Now in the good old days of paying back all my debts and not spending a penny I would have been horrified at the idea of buying a latte - if you add 1 latte up for, say, 48 weeks (give or take a holiday or two) its £76.80. If we got a cheap caravan site (say £15 at the most per night) that's £30 for 2 nights which leaves £46.80 which could got towards petrol and if we stacked up with food from our cupboards - THAT'S A LONG WEEKEND IN THE VAN.

These little things add up.........so I am torn.......do I deserve a wee treat on a Friday?.....or a long weekend in the van with my family?........mmmmm

Feb grocery spend - £95.11
Holiday fund - £475.28
My allowance - all gone and am 15p in debt to March's allowance (help!)
From Savings - £27
Entertainment - £73

Household - £5
Clothes - £24

No comments:

Post a Comment