Sunday 7 February 2010

Cheap seeds at Lidls

For the princely sum of £3.70 (included in my grocery shopping!) I got the following seeds at Lidls..

Nasturtiums
Sweet peas
Sunflowers
Asters
Snapdragons
Peas
Carrots
Cherry Tomatoes
Courgettes
French beans

My eldest dd has a greenhouse (plastic variety) and last year was the first year we decided to grow vegetables - everything was going swimmingly until I hurt my back and was unable to do anything and she had a major health problem - so basically everything died.

So we intend to start again this year! Must start saving up the inners of toilet rolls as they are great for seedlings....

Feb grocery spend - £64.57
Holiday fund - £100
My allowance - £26.20 left
From Savings - £27
Entertainment - £73

Household - £4

No comments:

Post a Comment