Sunday 28 February 2010

Expensive birthday

My mum is 70 next Friday so we decided to go down and see her today as loads on next weekend - its a 140 mile round trip. Decided to take her out for a meal and we paid for it so there was 8 people altogether making it a dear day out....

Petrol - have a monthly budget for this which is quite high - anything over gets taken out of either the Entertainment budget or Emergencies

Meal out - £120.20 - well worth it cos it was really nice

Present - what do you buy someone who has everything???? Flowers - bought a bunch of flowers every month for a year for her - kids chipped in too so it cost me £99 - well, she's only 70 once! Did pay for it with my Tesco credit card to get the points (I have a direct debit set up for my credit card so always pay it off in full every month) - when I get my Tesco points I always use them for Deals so get the best value from them.

Had a lovely day and am going for a lie down on the couch as I am stuffed!

March grocery spend - £50.32
Holiday fund - £146.76 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance - all gone and am 15p in debt to March's allowance (help!)
From Savings - £246
Entertainment - £96.11

Household - £52.80
Clothes - £37.75

No comments:

Post a Comment