Wednesday 24 February 2010

A no spend day!

Apart from bus fare to work which is budgeted for - that's been it today!!!! yayyyyy!! at long last I have spent zip, nadda, nowt, not-a-penny.

I am sitting in my wonderfully tidy back room feeling very proud of myself...and only 4 days to go to the end of the month and I can put what's left from the grocery budget into the holiday budget (not a lot but every penny counts!)

Feb grocery spend - £126.24
Holiday fund - £123 ( last hol cost £442)
My allowance - all gone and am 15p in debt to March's allowance (help!)
From Savings - £27
Entertainment - £96.11

Household - £5
Clothes - £24

2 comments:

  1. Nice one - great feeling to have cash left at the end of the month! I hoped to have £20 but family are visiting this weekend, so maybe not! Lovely blog by the way, thought I would hop over x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments - its my mums 70th this weekend so I know I will be spending more money! Cant seem to stop! lol

    ReplyDelete